Billing Information & Policies
- All Webvisions services are subject to the prevailing GST charge. This GST charge will only be
applied to Singapore-based Webvisions customers, and does not affect overseas customers.
- All domain fees include the absorption of GST charges that cannot be excluded from the domain fee.
- Orders taken between Monday and Friday take 1 business day to
- Once your order has been processed, your server configuration information will be sent to you via E-mail.
- Billing dates will commence upon activation of passwords.
Miscellaneous Fees and Discount Notice
- Promotional packages are not valid with other promotional packages or for any further discounts .
- If you change the configuration on your server in such
a way that it no longer works, we will fix it for you at
$90/hour. (minimum 1 hour).
- All prices are subjected to change. New prices will be updated in our
- Webvisions reserves the right to amend or change our billing policy at anytime without prior notice.
- Payment is accepted in Singapore Dollars or in U.S. Dollars currency.
- Payment is accepted in the following methods.
- Bank or TTY Transfer
- Money Orders
- Cheques (Checks)
- Credit Card (Masters or Visa)
- For payment via bank transfer or Telegraphic Transfer, all bank charges imposed by Agent / Correspondent Banks is to be borne by the customer.
Invoicing and Cycles
- You will be billed via email (International customers) or normal
mail (local customers).
- Webvisions assumes no responsibility for any non-delivery of invoices or reminders. All invoices and reminders shall be deemed to be sent by Webvisions:
if by mail, by properly addressing, prepaying and posting a letter containing
the reminder; and
if by e-mail, by properly inputting the e-mail address and
noting that the reminder has been transmitted by Webvisions' reminder system
- All issued invoices will be available at to each individual customer at http://bills.webvisions.com
- All virtual hosting plans and additional services (including but not limited
to shared databases, additional web space and email accounts) are activated for
a minimum 6 month period (non-prorateable).
- All virtual hosting, virtual private server plans and additional services
(including but not limited to shared databases, additional web space and email accounts)
are subject to automatic renewal 1 month prior to the commencement of the next service cycle.
All plans and services are billed for a minimum of 6 or 12 months until terminated by Webvisions or the customer unless otherwise stated. BasicXpress orders are billed for a 2-year period. All invoices issued are payable in full and non-refundable.
- Webvisions reserves the right to invoice the client retrospectively for any unbilled services that have been used or subscribed by the customer. Webvisions further
reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service for non-payment if the invoice remains unpaid by the stipulated invoice due date. However, prior to terminating any
service provided, Webvisions will first have notified the customer of the outstanding amount due and/or other breaches and provide sufficient time for the customer to
remedy the same. In the event the customer fails to remedy the breach within the period stated in the notice given, Webvisions shall be entitled to exercise its right to
- All payments made for any Virtual Server order is not refundable unless otherwise specified. In the event of a refund, you will be refunded the remaining months of your pre-paid bill subject to a $10 administrative charge. (see below on administrative charge).
- All virtual hosting plans and shared services plans are non-refundable, and are non-refundable for all situations, including but not
limited to: upgrading of plans, downgrading of plans, change of plan to a plan of equal value, cancellation
- For any modification/upgrade/downgrade of plans, customers will be billed the difference in plans changed and the hosting service will automatically be renewed for the existing plan term.
- A S$10 administrative fee plus any postage & bank charges is payable to WEBVISIONS for any refunds made out.
- All refunds will be made out by normal mail via cheques/checks.
Suspension, Termination and Removal of Services
This section pertains to Virtual Hosting plans only and do not apply to Co-location, dedicated servers or managed hosting services with Webvisions
- All Webvisions customers are expected to make payment on time. Failure to do so will result in the suspension and termination of all services associated with the customer account. However, prior
to termination of service, the customer will be notified of the breach and provided with an opportunity to remedy the same. If the customer does not take steps to remedy
the breach within the timelines given, Webvisions will proceed to terminate the service and take all other actions required to protect its rights.
- Virtual hosting reactivation fee of $50 applies when the service is reactivated. $250 fee applies for dedicated hosting reactivation. Notwithstanding, domain reactivation fees are subject to rules set by various registries.
- The customer hereby acknowledges that non-receipt of statement of account, bill of
charges or any correspondence in relation to his WEBVISIONS services is not a valid reason for
the customer to hold back or delay any outstanding payment due to WEBVISIONS.
- The customer bears full responsibility for ensuring that payments for outstanding bills are received by Webvisions on or before the Due Dates as stated in the issued Tax Invoices. Any customer account that has overdue invoices and/or invoices that have not been paid in full are subject to suspension and deletion of all services billed to that customer account. A reinstatement fee will
be applied to any suspended services over and above normal hosting charges that
are due for the period of suspension. Any disputes should also be brought forward within
the month of invoice billing to Webvisions' prompt attention. Please submit all disputes
to email@example.com or use our Support request form at
- Termination of service request must be submitted no less than 30 days prior notice to the commencement of the new service cycle. In this respect, the customer will have to submit their cancellation notice of any service through WEBVISIONS' official website using the cancellation FORM and options provided for the purpose. Your cancellation is not complete until you receive an official acknowledgement from the Webvisions Billing Department. Cancelled services will be removed within 3 days after the official acknowledgement has been issued.
- The termination of your service will not affect outstanding invoices, which remain payable.
- A customer who is cancelling or transferring away from Webvisions any existing services associated with his account is required to settle in full all payable invoices due on that account immediately. In the absence of payment, Webvisions reserves the right to suspend the provision of support and services to the customer account.
If you have any further questions about billing, please feel free to send
us an E-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.